- This event has passed.
The Breakfast Club
May 20 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re Going Back to Highschool on May 20!
Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, and Ally Sheedy star as five high school students stuck in Saturday detention. Forced to spend hours together to avert boredom, the Brain, the Athlete, the Princess, the Basket Case, and the Criminal learn they have far more in common than they ever thought possible.
Written, produced, and directed by John Hughes, “The Breakfast Club” is considered a quintessential 1980s film. In 2016, it was included in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant”. It has a positive 89% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and its soundtrack launched the Billboard-topping hit “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” by Simple Minds.
- “The Breakfast Club” plays on Friday, May 20 at the Bob Hope Fox Theatre.
- Doors open at 6:00 PM.
- Dave Moreno plays a live concert at the “Mighty” Morton organ at 6:30 PM.
- Our master of ceremonies, Matías Bombal announces the movie at 7 PM.
- Tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under. Buy your tickets online now or at the door.
- We offer complimentary drinks and snacks, and a tour of the theatre after the film. Donations are greatly appreciated.
“The Breakfast Club” is rated R.