We are Friends of the Fox, a volunteer, non-profit organization showing classic movies at the Bob Hope Fox Theatre in Stockton, California.
Bring the Tissues, Ghost Takes the Screen on February 6!
Join us for Ghost at Stockton’s historic Bob Hope Fox Theatre on Sunday, February 6, 2022.
Tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under. We offer complimentary drinks and snacks, and a tour of the theatre after the film. Donations are greatly appreciated.
The Bob Hope Fox Theatre features:
- 2,042 refurbished red velvet seats
- State-of-the-art sound
- Expanded restroom facilities and concessions
Did You Know?
- The Bob Hope Fox Theatre is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- A marble mosaic floor encompasses 1,200 square feet in the center of the lobby. The marble was imported from Italy and the mosaic was designed by a Canadian artist.
- The Friends of the Fox acquired and restored the 1928 Robert Morton theater organ that is played before every film. Before being brought to Stockton, the organ was last played in the Seattle Fox Theatre over 40 years ago.
- The Friends of the Fox is a volunteer, non-profit organization that has been instrumental in preserving the theatre.